What Personal Information We Store and How We Store It
Unless specifically highlighted below, Globo Solutions does not store customer personal information. The data stored by Atlassian in the Atlassian cloud product is covered by the Atlassian Cloud Policy.
We process data provided and generated by Atlassian that are required for license validation such as company name, company contact person, name of the App, license type and expiration date. This information helps us to understand who and when install our Apps.
We process data provided and generated by Atlassian that are required for transactions tracking such as company name, country and region, name of the App, order ID and order cost. This information helps us to understand who and when buy our Apps.
We process data provided and generated by Atlassian that are required for feedback tracking such as company name, and the reason of the App uninstall. This information helps us to improve our Apps.
Where Server Products are used, responsibility for securing access to the data you store in the Server Products rests with the customer. No data is shared or sent from Globo Solutions Server Apps outside the Atlassian Server. We strongly recommend that administrators of Server Products enable encryption in transit (e.g., HTTPS using TLS) to prevent interception of data transmitted over networks and to restrict access to the databases and other storage used to hold data.
Whom We May Share Your Personal Information With
We will never share any personal information collected through use of our Apps.
Please note that we will be able to assist you in exercising your rights only when we are the controller of your Personal Data (e.g., when we use your information for marketing communications or when you have contacted us not as an employee or representative of an organization). In all other cases, please direct your data privacy questions and requests to your organization or Atlassian.
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data that we process as the controller:
· Right to access. You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) your Personal Data.
· Right to rectification. You have the right to update your Personal Data or to correct any inaccuracies.
· Right to erasure. You may have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
· Right to restriction of processing. You may have the right to request to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your Personal Data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
· Right to data portability. You have the right to transfer your Personal Data to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the Personal Data is processed with your consent or by automated means.
· Right to object. You may have the right to object to the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing.
· Right to complain. If you are not happy with how we are processing your Personal Data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You have the right to complain to your local data protection authority. This right may not be available to you if there is no authority dealing with data protection in your country.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We may require evidence of and be satisfied as to your identity before we take any requested action.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to put into effect, modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the Policy or revised Policy on this page. The Policy or any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy. Depending on the significance of the changes to this Policy we will use reasonable efforts to inform you by email, by posting a notice on the Website, or by using other ways to notify you about the changes.